Edge Racing Team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Front Home PageFront Home Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Click In If You Want To Order Jap Import CarS!!!!!!!!!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
EDGE-Racing
Admin
Admin
EDGE-Racing

Male
Number of posts : 4009
Registration date : 2008-01-03

Click In If You Want To Order Jap Import CarS!!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Click In If You Want To Order Jap Import CarS!!!!!!!!!!!   Click In If You Want To Order Jap Import CarS!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2008 5:32 pm

We take orders as well as parts, just post up a picture of the car you want, the model or the specs you are looking for, and the budget you willing to spend, we will find you the best car to suit your needs, we have over 40 agents all around japan to shop for the best car for you!!!!

if you need to order a jap import car, simply leave your contact detail or send me a PM (private message) of what you want, and i will reply you shortly.
we will take a $2000 deposit fees, and within 2 weeks time we will find the car you like and send the specs and pictures for you to chose from, if within 2 weeks time we can not meet your needs we will give your $2000 deposit fees back to you, no question ask!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://edge-racing.net
st00ge
Race Car Driver
Race Car Driver
st00ge

Male
Number of posts : 506
Registration date : 2008-02-08

Click In If You Want To Order Jap Import CarS!!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Click In If You Want To Order Jap Import CarS!!!!!!!!!!!   Click In If You Want To Order Jap Import CarS!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 10:54 pm

hermz..... i'll send you a message when i have the cash!
hopefully my car sells soon!
Back to top Go down

Click In If You Want To Order Jap Import CarS!!!!!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1