Edge Racing Team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Front Home PageFront Home Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Welcome to our new vendor on this forum~!!!!!!!

Go down 
+3
preludeman
Fung
EDGE-Racing
7 posters
AuthorMessage
EDGE-Racing
Admin
Admin
EDGE-Racing

Male
Number of posts : 4009
Registration date : 2008-01-03

Welcome to our new vendor on this forum~!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to our new vendor on this forum~!!!!!!!   Welcome to our new vendor on this forum~!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 10:39 am

Welcome~!!!!! cheers

I hope you can develop some really nice products and serve our members to get the most from tuning cars... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://edge-racing.net
Fung
Race Car Driver
Race Car Driver
Fung

Male
Number of posts : 536
Registration date : 2008-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to our new vendor on this forum~!!!!!!!   Welcome to our new vendor on this forum~!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 1:06 pm

YAY~~~

congratz!!
Back to top Go down
preludeman
P Plater
P Plater
preludeman

Male
Number of posts : 137
Registration date : 2009-05-06

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to our new vendor on this forum~!!!!!!!   Welcome to our new vendor on this forum~!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 12:00 pm

Hey guys,

Il be moderateing and running the show here for you guys. Il post up our prices and so on very soon as all my stuff is at the office. Also our new castleHill workshop which will soon become our permanent new office will be our new permanent office( we have our head office in lanecove).

SO if you guys need a tuning job or ECU thats what we are all about. We design, produce ,install ECU's and Adaptronic is a growing brand in the car industry and ecu trade. It is simply a fantastic product and il give you the "low down" when im able to post up some things from the office.

Cheers guys

preludeman

Adaptronic
Back to top Go down
LUDE'
P Plater
P Plater
LUDE'

Male
Number of posts : 291
Registration date : 2008-05-04

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to our new vendor on this forum~!!!!!!!   Welcome to our new vendor on this forum~!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 12:32 pm

Got a website bro?
Back to top Go down
preludeman
P Plater
P Plater
preludeman

Male

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to our new vendor on this forum~!!!!!!!   Welcome to our new vendor on this forum~!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 12:48 pm

we do but its underconstruction we gota beta one up right now if you like
www.adaptronic.com.au
Back to top Go down
ommeh
Race Car Driver
Race Car Driver
ommeh

Male
Number of posts : 817
Registration date : 2008-04-07

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to our new vendor on this forum~!!!!!!!   Welcome to our new vendor on this forum~!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 1:13 pm

Can you crack the Colt ECU? If you need a test pig can always shot me a msg Wink

Theres plenty of people waiting for the colt tune Smile
Back to top Go down
preludeman
P Plater
P Plater
preludeman

Male

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to our new vendor on this forum~!!!!!!!   Welcome to our new vendor on this forum~!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 10:39 am

We cant retune the colt ECU but we can retune the whole vehicle with our ECU. Which in the end is always better.
Back to top Go down
ommeh
Race Car Driver
Race Car Driver
ommeh

Male

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to our new vendor on this forum~!!!!!!!   Welcome to our new vendor on this forum~!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 11:41 am

Do you need a test car?

Also whats the price of putting on of your ECU's in and tuning?
Back to top Go down
microlepis
Full Licence
Full Licence

Male
Number of posts : 307

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to our new vendor on this forum~!!!!!!!   Welcome to our new vendor on this forum~!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 4:06 pm

How much would a complete ECU replacment be? Would definietly be very interested for our rcolt if this is avaliable.
Back to top Go down
preludeman
P Plater
P Plater
preludeman

Male

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to our new vendor on this forum~!!!!!!!   Welcome to our new vendor on this forum~!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 4:17 pm

will speak to the boss about possibly seeing if we can do something for the Rcolt. how much intrest is there in Rcolt owners upgrading their ECU's? can you give me a figure please

Cheers

preludeman
Back to top Go down
EDGE-Racing
Admin
Admin
EDGE-Racing

Male

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to our new vendor on this forum~!!!!!!!   Welcome to our new vendor on this forum~!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 7:37 pm

i would say around 5-10 from sydney...depending on the price and the outcome...=D...so far there are around 1000 Rcolt owners in Australia...
Back to top Go down
ommeh
Race Car Driver
Race Car Driver
ommeh

Male

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to our new vendor on this forum~!!!!!!!   Welcome to our new vendor on this forum~!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 9:35 pm

Well see the thing is if you can get a loom and a tuneable ECU ready and made plug and play for the rcolt witch you and send to other states then you can be looking at an easy 20 or so rcolts wanting this upgrade. Theres been so much frustration and let down that a lot of people are giving up hope in the car as there is no tune. Putting the option out thre and also being the 1st is always best. If you can make it happen i'm sure more and more people will start coming to you 1st.

If the price is right i'm sure there will be a good 10rcolts in sydney and another 20 or so elsewhere ready to snap up this option~
Back to top Go down
preludeman
P Plater
P Plater
preludeman

Male

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to our new vendor on this forum~!!!!!!!   Welcome to our new vendor on this forum~!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 12:33 pm

my boss just left to russia lol for a holiday (beats me why u would wanna go to russia of all places...bahamas????????? lol) anyways il send him an email and wait for his response. i personally have vouched for it as i think you guys really want and need an Ecu upgrade for your vehicles.

I think we may be able to do this. If i was to sought out something with R&D into doing a RColt ECU setup (which would be with our ECU) but we would need to do the install as i dont think it would be viable for us to make a plug and play loom as there is such a small number of RColts around.
Back to top Go down
preludeman
P Plater
P Plater
preludeman

Male

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to our new vendor on this forum~!!!!!!!   Welcome to our new vendor on this forum~!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 4:42 pm

BTW are your cars manual or Tip Tronic. Also i think since yoru cars are fairly new it might have the same setup as teh suzuki Swifts where the ECu also runs your internal electronics and lighting. if this is the case we will need to keep your factory ECUin the car as well to run this but have the ECU run everything motor based.
Back to top Go down
harveyjai
Formula One Driver
Formula One Driver
harveyjai

Male
Number of posts : 1274
Registration date : 2008-12-16

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to our new vendor on this forum~!!!!!!!   Welcome to our new vendor on this forum~!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 5:37 pm

Manual.. bom
Back to top Go down
microlepis
Full Licence
Full Licence

Male
Number of posts : 307

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to our new vendor on this forum~!!!!!!!   Welcome to our new vendor on this forum~!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 12:58 pm

I am not sure how the wiring differs between the colt and the swift. The only thing i know is it is bloody hard to crack and the fact that our car doesn't have a MAP sensor doesn't help either.
Back to top Go down
preludeman
P Plater
P Plater
preludeman

Male

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to our new vendor on this forum~!!!!!!!   Welcome to our new vendor on this forum~!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 10:03 am

thats all good we can do the mapa sensor conversion for our ECU. However im guessing your whole electrical system runs in snyc with your ECU so if we take your ECU out itl throw fault codes left right and centre and somethigns may stop functioning all together. What we usually and do( and this is with the new swift especially) is keep the old ECU and bypass the engine functions on the old ECU with our ECU so the owner of the car doesnt see fault codes on his dash and freak out.
Back to top Go down
EDGE-Racing
Admin
Admin
EDGE-Racing

Male

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to our new vendor on this forum~!!!!!!!   Welcome to our new vendor on this forum~!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 1:06 pm

so is this basically a piggy back?
Back to top Go down
ommeh
Race Car Driver
Race Car Driver
ommeh

Male

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to our new vendor on this forum~!!!!!!!   Welcome to our new vendor on this forum~!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 12:50 am

Ok heres a small run down of what i know,

Our ECU is the main brain and everything from the boost solenoid, MAP/MAF sensors and what not have their own little computer witch relays the information to the ECU. This was found out as a lot of people tryed to bypass things to no avail as the ECU can still detect the smallest of changes.

The chipset in our ECU is the same family but different model to that of the Evo X. There have been some colts in Singapore witch run a standalone ECU (2 i believe) and the rest use Unichip.

Our cars are 5speed manual. Now as for CEL or fault codes coming up, we have plenty. The car has 2 stages. 1, it limits t he rev's to 4,000rpm and the CEL comes on. 2, it cuts all power from the car and all throttle response is gone. Your car then struggles to even idle and it cuts out eventually.

Boost controllers have also failed as the ECU sense's any change in the air flow and automatically cuts the power. Pretty sure that the OEM ECU has to stay in the car as i believe the immobilzer is tuned into it and the key has a chip that deactivates it. Anyhow best if you get a chance i'll come by and let you have a look at the thing Wink
Back to top Go down
preludeman
P Plater
P Plater
preludeman

Male

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to our new vendor on this forum~!!!!!!!   Welcome to our new vendor on this forum~!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 4:19 pm

Ommeh i think we may be giving this a go could you pm me your contact details and in June we may be able to have alook at what we can do. Il get a hold of some Wiring Diagrams for the Colts (unless u guys already have that) and i will see what we can do =). The Colts may have a NEW ECU to play with Fingers crossed.

Also Adaptronic will be doing a progress thread to show you guys so you can see what we do and how we do it. =) if this goes ahead of course. Like i said waiting on the big boss to come back but he has given me the green light on starting on the info search and possible crack on this ecu
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to our new vendor on this forum~!!!!!!!   Welcome to our new vendor on this forum~!!!!!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcome to our new vendor on this forum~!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1