Edge Racing Team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Front Home PageFront Home Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[WTB] 3K~ CRX

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Shmacko
P Plater
P Plater
Shmacko

Male
Number of posts : 164
Registration date : 2008-01-03

[WTB] 3K~ CRX Empty
PostSubject: [WTB] 3K~ CRX   [WTB] 3K~ CRX I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 9:58 pm

Hmm.. Something popped into my mind these few weeks... A CRX seems to be very affordable for a poor student like me as I heard rumours you can get them for around this price and in relatively good condition. ALso heard they're very light, making them very zippy. I originally wanted an EG... but man~ those car's prices don't come down do they..

Year: '87+
Colour: preferably white
Trans: MT
Mileage: Who knows~
Condition: Road worthy

Please give me a heads up if anyone spots one...

THankies. =)
Back to top Go down
EDGE-Racing
Admin
Admin
EDGE-Racing

Male
Number of posts : 4009

[WTB] 3K~ CRX Empty
PostSubject: Re: [WTB] 3K~ CRX   [WTB] 3K~ CRX I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 11:38 pm

lol..man..if 3k you cant get a EG, dunt think of a CRX man, not trying to turn you down, but CRX are still pretty expensive these days...= ="...so i reken you stick with the EG, try to look for a 1.6 or 1.5 vti EG Cool
Back to top Go down
http://edge-racing.net
EDGE-Racing
Admin
Admin
EDGE-Racing

Male

[WTB] 3K~ CRX Empty
PostSubject: Re: [WTB] 3K~ CRX   [WTB] 3K~ CRX I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 11:41 pm

and just add a note that we only do jap imports that is around 15k+, so i suggest you go to carsales.com or tradingpost hunt for one...if you need ppl come to test drive with you i'm always welcome to join Laughing
Back to top Go down
momo
Full Licence
Full Licence
momo

Female
Number of posts : 385

[WTB] 3K~ CRX Empty
PostSubject: Re: [WTB] 3K~ CRX   [WTB] 3K~ CRX I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 12:01 am

o_O CRX for 3k; isnt dat hard to find; unless dere close to breakin down =.=''
Back to top Go down
Shmacko
P Plater
P Plater
Shmacko

Male

[WTB] 3K~ CRX Empty
PostSubject: Re: [WTB] 3K~ CRX   [WTB] 3K~ CRX I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 9:27 pm

I found one on carsales for 3.5... loL
Does it look dodgy? Duno if it's still available though.

Link
Back to top Go down
EDGE-Racing
Admin
Admin
EDGE-Racing

Male

[WTB] 3K~ CRX Empty
PostSubject: Re: [WTB] 3K~ CRX   [WTB] 3K~ CRX I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 9:31 pm

wow..it really has one for 3.5k...lol..i remember before when i look at it it was like atleast 10k (it was last yr)...= ="...hmm..it seems alright..you can go and have a test drive...if everything is in good condition i think you could buy it.. Very Happy ...i would like to go test drive the car with you..lol..never driven a CRX before..hahaha...
Back to top Go down
momo
Full Licence
Full Licence
momo

Female

[WTB] 3K~ CRX Empty
PostSubject: Re: [WTB] 3K~ CRX   [WTB] 3K~ CRX I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 11:45 am

=_= it looks like its gonna break down any min
Back to top Go down
Shmacko
P Plater
P Plater
Shmacko

Male

[WTB] 3K~ CRX Empty
PostSubject: Re: [WTB] 3K~ CRX   [WTB] 3K~ CRX I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 8:51 pm

EDGE-Racing wrote:
wow..it really has one for 3.5k...lol..i remember before when i look at it it was like atleast 10k (it was last yr)...= ="...hmm..it seems alright..you can go and have a test drive...if everything is in good condition i think you could buy it.. Very Happy ...i would like to go test drive the car with you..lol..never driven a CRX before..hahaha...

I don't mind.. but still in the planning stages as I have a choice of whether to get my own car or sell mum's one and get a newer one which is gonna be auto. =.="
I'll see what happens when exams finish in a few weeks..

momo wrote:
=_= it looks like its gonna break down any min

Aww don't be like that T.T It's a Honda at the very least. The guy did say 'reliable' ... unless he is lying.. loL.
Back to top Go down
momo
Full Licence
Full Licence
momo

Female

[WTB] 3K~ CRX Empty
PostSubject: Re: [WTB] 3K~ CRX   [WTB] 3K~ CRX I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 10:40 pm

sorry; xD well jst go test drive it and see how everything goes =]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

[WTB] 3K~ CRX Empty
PostSubject: Re: [WTB] 3K~ CRX   [WTB] 3K~ CRX I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[WTB] 3K~ CRX
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Edge Racing Team :: Members Market Place :: BUY SELL SWAP-
Jump to: