Edge Racing Team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Front Home PageFront Home Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Taking in order for FTO~!!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
EDGE-Racing
Admin
Admin
EDGE-Racing

Male
Number of posts : 4009
Registration date : 2008-01-03

Taking in order for FTO~!!! Empty
PostSubject: Taking in order for FTO~!!!   Taking in order for FTO~!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2008 6:35 pm

Taking in order for FTO~!!! Fto_li10

GPR cost around 16000-17000

GPX cost around 13000-14000

GPR come with standard recaro buket seats, aero body kit and alloys~

GPX come with normal seats and normal ally wheels~
Back to top Go down
http://edge-racing.net
what?
Race Car Driver
Race Car Driver
what?

Male
Number of posts : 911
Registration date : 2008-07-29

PostSubject: Re: Taking in order for FTO~!!!   Taking in order for FTO~!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 12:34 pm

man i still love this car </3
Back to top Go down
DunK
Learner Driver
Learner Driver

Male
Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2008-08-21

PostSubject: Re: Taking in order for FTO~!!!   Taking in order for FTO~!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 2:18 am

lol, why is fto still so expensive? 17k, wouldnt people wana get other cars...?
Back to top Go down
EDGE-Racing
Admin
Admin
EDGE-Racing

Male

PostSubject: Re: Taking in order for FTO~!!!   Taking in order for FTO~!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 10:16 am

it depends on the condition of the car, this is not a 2nd hand car dealership, the price are not fixed, it just give you an idea around how much, and besides, the one you're asking is GP Version R, which is the top model of FTO, it come with recaro seats and other stuffs that GPX doesn't have
Back to top Go down
DunK
Learner Driver
Learner Driver

Male

PostSubject: Re: Taking in order for FTO~!!!   Taking in order for FTO~!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 2:59 pm

EDGE-Racing wrote:
it depends on the condition of the car, this is not a 2nd hand car dealership, the price are not fixed, it just give you an idea around how much, and besides, the one you're asking is GP Version R, which is the top model of FTO, it come with recaro seats and other stuffs that GPX doesn't have

so its a 1st hand dealership....?and yes i realised i am talking about the GP, the only difference of the GPvR and the GPX are the seats, what other stuff are there...?aero kits..?

and how much roughly, can i trade in/sell my fto for now..?
Back to top Go down
EDGE-Racing
Admin
Admin
EDGE-Racing

Male

PostSubject: Re: Taking in order for FTO~!!!   Taking in order for FTO~!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 5:18 pm

lol..mate..do you even understand what im talking about? i said it's not a 2nd hand car dealership so the price here are not FIXED, the price shown only gives you an idea of around how much the car would cost, and yes you can sell your car, once you sold your car and ready to buy just contact me and i'll arrange for you
Back to top Go down
DunK
Learner Driver
Learner Driver

Male

PostSubject: Re: Taking in order for FTO~!!!   Taking in order for FTO~!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 12:13 am

EDGE-Racing wrote:
lol..mate..do you even understand what im talking about? i said it's not a 2nd hand car dealership so the price here are not FIXED, the price shown only gives you an idea of around how much the car would cost, and yes you can sell your car, once you sold your car and ready to buy just contact me and i'll arrange for you

i asked u a question there, "what are the differences between the GPX and the GPvR other than the seats?"

and i do realised you said the price is around that mark, but the first post, i asked, WHY is it so expensive (and i said 17k because thats the highest amount)?

and because the price you stated is very tempting for me to sell/trade in my car at dealers, i asked the third question (prob i stated in a wrong format), how much roughly can i sell/trade in my fto for at either private sales or dealer.
Back to top Go down
Fung
Race Car Driver
Race Car Driver
Fung

Male
Number of posts : 536
Registration date : 2008-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Taking in order for FTO~!!!   Taking in order for FTO~!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 9:21 pm

stay cool brothers~~~~

yeah~~ i think this is the import cars from Japan (therefore not a 1st hand or 2nd hand dealership?!? i am not sure abt that lol~~) Terrence might be talking about. this is why price vaires (and i guess DunK knows this now)

well~~ i am not sure how FTO works so i cannot answer the Q abt the difference between the 2 models

and yeah~~ i think thats pretty much it

Stay cool mates
Back to top Go down
DunK
Learner Driver
Learner Driver

Male

PostSubject: Re: Taking in order for FTO~!!!   Taking in order for FTO~!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 12:21 am

lol, dw mate, got it all sorted on msn.
Back to top Go down
Fung
Race Car Driver
Race Car Driver
Fung

Male
Number of posts : 536
Registration date : 2008-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Taking in order for FTO~!!!   Taking in order for FTO~!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 10:37 pm

thats good =]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Taking in order for FTO~!!!   Taking in order for FTO~!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Taking in order for FTO~!!!
Page 1 of 1