Edge Racing Team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Front Home PageFront Home Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New policy in this section!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
EDGE-Racing
Admin
Admin
EDGE-Racing

Male
Number of posts : 4009
Registration date : 2008-01-03

New policy in this section!!! Empty
PostSubject: New policy in this section!!!   New policy in this section!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 2:02 pm

Since this section not really being used much so here is my idea!!

From now on, after any activities, we will use this section to discuss what we have done during the event as well as what we can improve on our next event!

For example if we held a BBQ event, during the event perhaps some members don't like the food or food was not enough. They can express their opinion in this section, so next time we know we will need to buy more food etc.

If during the event some members really like the food they can also say it in here so we know that you guys like it and next time we will try to get the same quality food for you guys!

Any suggestions or comment please feel free to throw it in!!! Good all suggestions will be considered!! Wink

Edge Racing Team Management

Last edited by EDGE-Racing on Mon Mar 15, 2010 2:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://edge-racing.net
JaCe
Formula One Driver
Formula One Driver
JaCe

Male
Number of posts : 1312
Registration date : 2009-02-14

PostSubject: Re: New policy in this section!!!   New policy in this section!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 9:59 pm

Why not just force threads to lock after the event and then make people post the after events discussion here? Or alternatively, move the thread from the Events board to here after the event? That way the Events board is cleaned up only for upcoming events (rename this?).
Back to top Go down
http://picasaweb.google.com/jace.88
EDGE-Racing
Admin
Admin
EDGE-Racing

Male

PostSubject: Re: New policy in this section!!!   New policy in this section!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 1:18 am

Hmm that's a good idea, I will see how things go, might will try to lock the thread in the event section and start up a new thread in the section! Thx for the advice Smile
Back to top Go down
DaleZ
P Plater
P Plater
DaleZ

Female
Number of posts : 75
Registration date : 2008-05-03

PostSubject: Re: New policy in this section!!!   New policy in this section!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 12:26 pm

what i did was move the whole topic under upcoming events to the event feedback section.... but no need to lock this topic... this way, u get one topic for each individual event instead of having several topics talking abt the same event.... also, there should be a function in here for u to merge topics.... it's a bit confusing but not usable....

just my 2 cents...
Back to top Go down
EDGE-Racing
Admin
Admin
EDGE-Racing

Male

PostSubject: Re: New policy in this section!!!   New policy in this section!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 1:55 pm

thx for the advice dalez, i will try it and see how everything goes..=D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New policy in this section!!!   New policy in this section!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New policy in this section!!!
Page 1 of 1